Saturday, October 13, 2012


When you wake up in the morning, I see you and hope you will talk to me, 
even if only a word or asking my opinion
or thanking me for the amazing things that happen in your life today or yesterday ...
But I see you have been busy preparing to go to work. 
I'll be back waiting when you're ready,
I hope there will be little time for you to stop and say hello, but you were too busy ...

Somewhere, you sit in a chair for 15 minutes without doing anything.
then I saw you running. I think you will talk to me 
but you ran to the phone and called a friend to listen to the latest gossip. 
I saw you when you go to work and I waited patiently all day ...

With all your activities, I think you are too busy to tell me something. 
before lunch I saw you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me, 
you see three or four tables around you 
and see some of them spoke and called my name through prayer, 
giving thanks before they eat what they eat, 
but You do not, why don't you pray for me?

Well, it's - what may still have a little time for me and I hope you will talk to me, 
even when you are at home it seems as though - a lot of things you should do.
after the work is done you turn on the TV, 
I do not know whether you like watch TV or not, 
but you were always there and spend a lot of time every day in front of him, 
without thinking of anything and just enjoy for granted. 
I waited patiently hoping that you will give time to speak with me, 
but you do not talk back to me ...

At bedtime I thought you felt too tired. 
after saying goodnight to your family, you jump into bed without a prayer to talk to me,
That's okay because you may not be aware that I am always there for you. 
I have to be patient for longer than you realize. 
I even want to teach you how to be patient with others.
I really love you, every day I look forward to the words of prayer,
thought or gratitude from your heart ...

Well, you get up again and I went back to wait for the great love 
that today you will give a little time to say hello. 
But what do I get? ... ah, you still did not greet me.
From day to day, from second to second, minute to minute, 
from hour to hour, you still ignore me. ungrateful, 
no prayer, and no desire to give thanks to my ...

Am I wrong with you? 
I bestow blessings..
I give you health..
I give wealth 
and I provide food, my son and daughter that I gave..
what it's does not make enough for you to be grateful and say hello?
Believe me I've always loved you, 
and I still hope that someday you'll be spending time with me, 
to give thanks, pray and prostrate to me ....


Its always with you and loves you all the time ...


God

No comments:

Post a Comment