Thursday, October 25, 2012

Are you ready?



As usual after a home office, I sat down on the couch to relax unwind. It seems to me very reluctant to get cleaned up and immediately prayed.

While his wife and children gathered in the living room. In exhaustion, I was invigorated by the cold wind blowing right in my face. After some time an invisible face in a white gown with a stick in his hand suddenly standing in front of me.

I was very surprised by the sudden arrival that.
Before I could ask him, suddenly I felt my chest tightness, difficult to breathe .
but I tried to keep it could breathe.

What I felt at that time there was something running
slowly off my chest ...... keep going .....
to my throat .... pain ...... very sick ...
Exit tears withstand the pain, ....
Oh God! what's wrong with me??

In conditions that are difficult breathing, something was kept forced to come out of me ...

kkkreekh...khhhh ......... ..... throat sounds. Felt sick, very very sick

As if I could not bear it before, my body was shaking, sweating profusely, eyes wide open, never seems to stop my tears.

My arms and legs cramp spasms when something is left me. I saw the mysterious man had brought something that was taken from the throat. But after that I felt much better, healthier and lighter.

I was wondering, wives and children who had been in the living room, they suddenly ran into me ..
There I saw a man does not move under the couch that I was sitting in the front.
His body was blue and cold.
Who is he??????? ...
Why are my children and my wife was crying and hugging?
they were screaming, hysterical, especially my wife kept hugging that person, do not want to let go.

To my surprise when I saw a man lying face it, he's similar to me, what happen God ...???????

I tried to pull my wife's hand but could not .....
I tried to embrace my children but could not. I try to explain that it was not me.

I try to explain that I was here, I started to scream, but they do not seem to listen to me as if they do not see me .

And they are constantly crying,. I realized .. I realized that mysterious person had been carrying my spirit, I was dead ... I'm already dead.

I had left them, I am crying and screaming ......

I can not afford to see them cry over my dead body.
I'm so sad in my life that I do not much to make them happy. Not much I can do to guide them.

But my time has run out, my time has passed, I was dead by the time I sat down on the couch after a hard day's work to relax.

If when I knew I was going to die, I'm going to share time when to work, worship, family and others, but I was too late. I was dead when I have not had time to worship.

Ohh God, if You let the situation I am still alive and still able to read this post I am very happy.

Because I still have time to kneel and pray, confess all my sins and do good so that when death had to pick, I'm in a situation that is more readily.

No comments:

Post a Comment