Saturday, October 20, 2012

His arms open waiting for you back home


Someone who is near to God does not mean there were no tears..
Someone who is obedient to God does not mean there is no shortage..
Someone who diligently prayed not mean there is no time of trouble..
But that person will always be in God's care..

If wrestled surely there's always hope
If in the wilderness, God always maintain
If still in the process, God will promote
Love the Lord Jesus will never stop

Although we reject him, ignore Him, looked at him with contempt, disobedience to Him, Evil deeds we will not be able to eliminate the love of Jesus..
Goodness we will not be able to add to His love..
Our faith will not produce anything other than ignorance we messed it up..
God love will never be diminished if we fail, or increased if we succeed
God's love will never stop.. !!

I ventured to ask God, "God, is it true that you love the human?"
God smiled and He answer, "Very, I really love human. If not I would not send my son Jesus to die for human, Although they are now far from me, but I missed them back to me because they are my dear children."

The blood of Jesus shed on Calvary to atone for human sin, punishment should be inflicted upon man have been taken over by Him, so the human can gain salvation in him, but the human was not sure that what He did could redeem them from death, they not sure of the atoning work that has been done by Jesus. "

I do not know what sins you have done, I do not know how long you live in sin. But I know one thing, Father in Heaven loves you, and His arms open waiting for you back home. Come back, do not let He waited too long.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brother i just wanna ask if i can post this on my wall,thanks and GodBless:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share if it blesses your life, blessed to bless

    ReplyDelete