Thursday, October 18, 2012

Good Name, Wind and Water


Once upon a time, Wind, Water, and the good name of traveling together. The wind, as someone who comes in anger. Can jump in here and kicking up dust in there. Water goes in the form of a princess. He always carried a jug in his hand, dripping on the ground around it. While the name of a well disguised in the form of a handsome young man with a good attitude, but a little shy.

They like each other, even though they are very different from each other. When they have to split up, they ask, "When can we meet to organize another trip?"

Wind replied, "You'll always find me in the mountains or when you jump up and down and I'll blow the dust wherever you go

Water said, "I'll always be near you and you can go to the sea or river, even to the kitchen, to see me ...."

But the Good name does not say anything. Wind and Water said, "Good name, when and where we will meet again?" Name Good replied, "You will not see me again anywhere. Anyone who has lost me once, would be very hard to get me back not even able to get me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment