Sunday, October 14, 2012



Say I Love You
FRIENDSHIP, ROBERT AND LEA

Robert and Leah sat together in the campus garden without doing anything, just looked at the sky while their friends are cool fun joke with their respective lovers.

Lea: "I'm so tired, I wish I had a boyfriend who could share time with me .."
Robert: "It seems that now we do not have a partner .." (Both complained and stopped for a while)

Lea: "I think i have a good idea, what if we invent a game.?"
Robert: Ehmm .. What game? '

Lea: "Ehmm ... the game is easy anyway, you be my girlfriend and me to be your girlfriend but only for 100 days, what do you think?"
Robert: "Yup, ok ... anyways,i do not have any plans for the next few months"

Lea: "Why not look interested?" .."Cheer Ok?" today will be the day of our first date, we will go where?"
Robert: "Why do not we go to the movies? See the film Troy, a lot of people say it's good"

Lea: "Ok ... Let's go now, go home from the movies we play karaoke ok?" Take your brother with his girlfriend to join us, ok?."
Robert: "That sounds good ..." (They go to the movies, karaoke and Robert Lea came home that night)

Day 2:
Robert and Leah spent time chatting and joking in the cafe, the cafe atmosphere with dim serene music that carry their hearts in a romantic situation. Before returning Robert bought a silver necklace with a star shaped pendant for Lea.

Day 3:
They went to a shopping mall to find a gift for a friend of Peter. After tired of walking around the shopping center, they decided to buy a miniature mini car. After that they rest sit at the Food Court, eat a piece of cake and a glass of juice and started holding hands together for the first time.

Day 7:
Play bowling with friends Robert. Lea hand pain because he never played bowling before, Lea hands massaged gently by Robert.

Day 25:
Robert took dinner at Ancol Bay Lea. The moon had risen, the sky is clear deploying thousands of stars in his arms. They sat waiting for food, while enjoying the sound of the wind chime to the sound of the waves rolling on the shore. Once again Robert stared at the sky and see a shooting star. He uttered the request in his heart.

Day 41:
Robert birthday, Lea made a birthday cake for Robert. It was not the first homemade cake, but the love that began to arise in his heart to make a homemade cake is to be the best. Robert moved to receive a birthday cake from Lea, and make a wish when she blew out the birthday candles.

Day 67:
Spending time in Dufan. Playing "Up Halilntar", eating ice cream together, and visit the booths game. Robert gave Teddy Bears for Lea, and Lea bought a pen for Robert.

Day 72:
Go to the PRJ. Seeing the excitement shows Chinese lanterns. Lea curious to visit one of the fortune-telling tent. The fortune teller just says "Cherish your time with him from now on", then a tear forecasters

Day 84:
Robert suggested to play to the beach. Anyer beach is very quiet because it is not time for another holiday. They took off sandals and walk along the beach, holding hands, feeling the softness of the sand and the sea dashed cold water on their feet. They see the sunset, and they hugged as if do not want to be separated again.

Day 99:
Robert decided that they live today with a relaxed and simple.
They drive around town and ended up sitting in a city park.

15:20 pm
Lea: ". I thirst Take a break for a while."
Robert: :"Wait here, I buy a drink, I want to buy a bottle of tea, drink what you want ..?"
Leah. "I'm going to buy, you just wait here because I see that you are very tired after driving the car for around town."
Robert nodded, Robert leg is sore because Jakarta has always jammed everywhere.

15:30 pm
Robert has been waiting for 10 minutes and Lea did not return. Suddenly strangers ran to him with a face of panic.
Robert: "What is the problem sir"
Foreigners: "There was a woman hit by a car I think he is your friend .."

Robert immediately ran along with the stranger. There, in the hot asphalt in the hot sun Lea's body lay covered in blood, still holding the bottle. Robert immediately took the car took Lea to the nearest hospital. Robert sat outside the emergency room for 8 hours 10 minutes.
A doctor came out with a face full of regret.

23:53 pm
Doctor: "I'm sorry, but we've tried to do my best, death would soon pick him up, but he's still breathing, we found this letter in his pocket." Doctors gave him a letter full of blood, and Robert ran into the emergency room to see Lea. Lea face looked pale but peaceful. Robert sat beside the bed and held her hand tightly Lea. For the first time in his life Robert is a very deep wound in his heart. Granules tears flowing from her eyes. Then he began to read the letter he had written Lea.

Dear Robert ...
100 days we've almost come to an end. I enjoyed the day with you. Although sometimes you jutek and unpredictable, but all of this has brought happiness in my life. I've realized that you are a valuable man in my life. Sorry, I never tried to find out more in advance. Now I'm not asking for anything, just hope we can extend the days of our togetherness. As I said on a shooting star that night on the beach, I want you to be a true love of my life. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish you could be here with me all my life. Robert, I love you.

23:58
Robert : "Lea, you know what the expectations for myself when I blew out my birthday candles, I also pray that God lets us together forever Lea?, You can not leave me today, because we are just past the 99 days, You have to recover, and we will go through tens of thousands of days together, I love you, Lea.. Lea Do not leave me...do not leave me alone., I love you...!"

The clock struck 12 times .... Lea heart stops.
That day is a day to 100 ...

Tell your feelings to your loved ones before it's too late. You never know what will happen tomorrow. You never know who's going to go away and never come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment