Friday, October 12, 2012


The story of a child in an Abortion

Month 1: "Ma .. my length was only 2cm, but I'm already in the body .. I love mama, mama's heartbeat sounds so beautiful music that accompanied me here .."

Month 2: "Mom .. I can suck my little finger you know, I felt warm inside your womb ma, then when I get out mama promised to play with me, ok ..?"

Month 3: "Ma .. though I do not know my sex, but whatever I am, I hope mommy and daddy happy one day when I was born, do not cry ma ... if mama crying here I weep too ma ..."

Month 4: "Ma .. my hair has started to grow you know, this is so my new toy .. I can move my head to the left and to the right .. I love to ma .."

Month 5: "Ma .. mommy had to go to the doctor again, what did the doctor say mama? What is abortion ma? Ma .. am I right??

Month 6: "Mama ... come to the doctor again? Ma .. please tell the doctor, I'm here alright ..! But why the doctor started putting sharp objects? Sharps began to cut my hair ..: ((.. "Maaaaaa .. please .. I'm scared ... sharps started cutting my legs ....: ((.. I'm in pain ma ..: ((.. but even if I had no legs , I still have a hand that can hug mama ... Maaaaaaa ... thing is starting to cut my hand .. mamaa .. help me ..: (.. I promise I will not be naughty again maaaa .. but, even though I did not have hands and feet, I still have eyes and ears to see mama smile .. but .... it is now beginning to cut my throat .. Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... gosh maaaaaaaaa .. give me ... a chance to live, I love mama ... I want to hug mamaaaaaaa ...: ((

Month 7: "Maa .. here I am fine, I've been with the Lord in heaven ... God had to restore all the organs of my body at a sharp object cut it .. God holds me, holds my hand, holds me gently, and God was whispering about what abortion ..: ((.. Why would mama do that? 'Why doesn't mama want to play with me?? What's wrong with me?? What's wrong with me ma? Mama must repent, God will let me into the inter-mama Here, we'll play together here and do not forget to take papa too ya maa ...

SAVE OUR BABY ..! REJECT ABORTION ..! FEEL A SENSE OF BABY .. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment